Saturday 9 June 2012

Holly's amazing day

Hi folks,

I had an amazing day today, we went in the pool for 2 hours. This morning when we got up we went to the Impruneta markets near Florence in Italy. There was a lot of food, I think it was mostly fruit. We went to the local supermarket and I did not like the smell. At 11:27 we walked up to the San Gersole church to listen to the bells ring at noon. They ring every half an hour.

The pool was amazing even though it got a bit cold every now and then.

We had lunch outside in our private garden and there was about 5 small lizards that kept hanging around. We had a rest for the rest of the afternoon (an Italian siesta). Write more later on during the stay at Torre Rossa at Italy. I miss everyone. From Holly

 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Holly,
    The pool looks really cool. I wish I could swim but its too cold over here.
    Love Chon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly its Paige Italy looks awesome i miss you heaps. Your private garden is so cool i bet its better in real life than in the pictures. <3 Love Paige P.S cant wait to hear more about Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly its Paige just a quick question how do you say goodbye in italian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly,
    It's Charlotte. The pool looks amazing! Wish I was swimming there with you. The fruit looks nice I can't imagine why it smelt so bad at the market.I stayed over at Aunty Janene's on Saturday night and had fun with Amelia in their new caravan. Guess what? We are going to New Zealand in the September/October holidays we think. When do you go?
    Talk soon,
    Love Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete