Wednesday 20 June 2012

My birthday - Erin

Ciao it is Erin. On the 17th of June it was my birthday, I visited an old town called San Gimignano. My family and I wanted to watch the play, a medieval peasant festival, but it was only for people who had a ticket but we were fine with that. We had a gelato (which is just ice-cream.) When we got home we went to the pool and some German people that we made friends with gave me an apricot cake to share around because I told their mum that it was my birthday the before. They were really nice people and the girl, Sandra, is coming to Australia later in the year so we will see her again I hope. Our Mums swapped email addresses. We had ice-cream cake after dinner and for breakfast I got a chocolate. Yum, a kinder surprise. They are very different here in Italy compared to Australia, even better here! Here are some photos of my birthday...

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin its the Evans',
    We hope you had a wonderful Birthday i bet you will remember that Birthday forever. Hope you got nice presents. Wendy said to have some gelato for her.
    From the Evans'Xxx

    ReplyDelete