Thursday 14 June 2012

Holly's day in Pisa

Day 4 Pisa, Italy.............sunny/hot

Hi guys, today we went to Pisa to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. We spent nearly 1 whole day there, we all had to think of poses to do so it looks like we were holding it. I think mine was the best by far.

We had McDonalds for lunch and I had no idea how it would taste, I thought it would taste yuck but I think it tastes better here than it does anywhere else.

 

We climbed the leaning tower and it felt awesome as soon as you walked in.


We had to go in 2 sessions, Mum and Elodie had the first session so Dad, Erin and I sat down on the grass to look up at them. Dad and I had the next session. Inside it was only really the first few steps that you felt like you were on a slope but then you started to get used to it. Every now and then there was a window thing where you could look down the middle of it because it was hollow. We went outside at about half way and at the top because these were the only 2 places you could go out.

This is a picture of dad and I at the top.
When we got out we walked back to the car and drove back home.

Talk to you guys later
From Holly

PS. Did I mention Erin was to young to climb the tower
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly its Paige is Pisa nice? Well it deffinately looks it!! Yes your picture is by far the best!! Poor Erin atleast she had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crebers
    Its Bailey that looks so cool wish i was there
    :D

    ReplyDelete